Friday, February 10, 2012

Smells Like 90s Spirit

Recently, I started a new project. Recreating MTV - when it was good. I've gathered up all music videos from the 80s and 90s I could find (so far). All in .avi format. Plus some choice videos from more recent years. I've taken Daria and Beavis an Butthead and put them in .avi format onto my computer. I'm doing the same with Robot Chick (yeah, okay, so not 90s, but fits right in!) and The Maxx. Once this is complete, I'm putting them all into one giant random shuffle playlist on media player.

Add to that, gathering up all the NES, SNES, N64 game isos (ones I actually own only, of course) and attaching a second monitor to my computer. On my big TV screen, I will have my playlist going while on the second, I'll be playing oldschool video games. And as I described this setup to my friend, Weird Al's "White and Nerdy" started playing on my playlist.

I'm already loving what I've got so far. This is more epic than a bus full of cocaine, dead hookers, and napalm.

Fun pic o' the Day:

From funnypart.com

http://www.funnypart.com/pictures/FunnyPart-com-pac_man_pie_chart.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment