Sunday, February 12, 2012

Hey Man, Nice Miss

Yeah, I missed a day in blogging. To be fair, I did post in my other blog. I probably need to rewrite it. I'm finding that Beavis and Butthead is still entertaining. I tried watching it some last year and it annoyed me. But now that I'm watching the episodes with the music videos in them, it's actually entertaining me. I'm quite content with how my "90s restoration project" is going - like Rosie at an endless KFC buffet. Of course, throwing in extra good stuff that happened since doesn't hurt. It's like having permanently good television.

Unfortunately, I discovered that my computer doesn't have an on-board graphics card, after all. So I won't be attaching the second monitor and running video games... wait, I think I have spare video cards back at my mom's house. Damn, I need to take another trip home!

Fun pic o' the day:

Courtesy of another blogger found here:

http://desconexaorio-saopaulo.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment